Wire/Wireless Design & Implementation
Building a successful, secure wire/wireless network requires careful planning, implementation, and on-going support. How many access points are needed? What must be done to ensure your network is not being hacked? A certified wireless engineer will meet with you to determine unique requirements for specific signal coverage, roaming, cabling, and aesthetics, and to discuss security recommendations. From design and assessment to security and compliance, we’ve got wireless wired.
- Enterprise Wire/WiFi Access and Hotspots Guest access solutions
- Wire/WiFi For business services (VoIP, CCTV, hand held scanners, point of sale/POS, digital signage, etc.)
- Multi-service mesh networks
- Outdoor broadband wireless/WiFi Point-to-point wireless
- Point-to-multi-point wireless
- Wire/Wireless video surveillance In-building cellular solutions
- Wire/WiFi cellular boost/signal enhancement/amplifiers repeaters installation
- Public safety solutions RFID Utilizing industry-standard wireless networking
Softcell IP telephony solution is a safe, reliable, cost-effective solution to enterprise or personal communications. Designed with the cloud service mode, it enhances the manageability, scalability, and security of the UC system and integrates networks, terminals, and services in a real sense, thereby meeting the requirements of enterprise employees for undifferentiated communication.
- Provides undifferentiated communication;
- Enables people to use the most appropriate communications tool to contact via various means such as voice, data, and video;
- Supports secure access to the enterprise network and efficient connection from external networks;
- Minimizes the communications costs;
- Seamlessly integrates the enterprise network with public networks.
- The popularization of the IP telephony facilitates enterprise communications.
- Storage Solution
- Cloud Solution
- IT System audit
Storing your files in the cloud has many advantages. You can view your files from any phone, tablet or computer that’s connected to the Internet, and the cloud can also provide backup for files so they’ll never disappear if your phone gets lost or your computer crashes.
- Automatic Backup
- Support & Accessibility
- The Price of Business Cloud Storage
- Security of Business Cloud Services